SSI offers a generous compensation package and benefit package including:
- Full medical
- Dental and vision
- Company 401k retirement plan
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company vehicle (when required)
- Paid port to port
- And so much more!
SSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Whether you’re seeking a new career in an exciting, challenging and growing field, or you have experience in the fire suppression, alarm, or sprinkler industries, we are interested in hearing from you now! Apply today online at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 610-709-5000 for more information.
“Great Service – It’s That Simple!”
Current Open Positions
“Industrial Service Sales Representative”
This is a great position to kick start a successful sales career in the life-safety industry, with a premiere company and leadership team focused on hiring the best talent and overall fit for our organization’s culture.
We are looking to fill one new Inside Sales position as a result of continued growth in our Explosion Protection Division. Regular travel for client meetings required.
Think you have that winning personality, APPLY NOW by sending your resume to: email@example.com
The successful candidate will assume primary responsibility for maintaining and expanding existing customer accounts within assigned territory, with a primary focus of establishing and/or developing relationships with end-users related to our total service business. Generate sales by successfully capturing all new, renewal and lapsed preventative maintenance agreements, moves/adds/changes/upgrades of existing end-user systems, and promoting all other company products/services to existing customers.
1. Serve as the customer “champion” by developing relationships with end-user key accounts, decisions makers and appropriate customer employees to ensure customer satisfaction. Work with customers (internal/external) in an effort to maximize the customer experience and resolve service related issues or challenges as they may arise.
2. Secure and maintain all inspection agreements within assigned territory thru direct sales effort, customer trainings, visiting customer facilities, and follow up on leads generated from service reports, service technicians or other means. Investigate new opportunities for future department growth by offering diversification of service offerings.
3. Write proposals and secure orders from end-user customers for all moves, adds, changes and upgrades to existing systems.
4. Maintain working knowledge of related product lines, both new and existing.
5. Generate lead opportunities for the New Systems Sales Team by continually promoting new product/system offerings to existing Service customer base.
6. Secure written orders from customers through personal visit, phone or email.
7. Achieve 100% conversion of all newly installed systems to preventative maintenance service agreements.
8. Prepare expense, vehicle/trip reports, and document customer activity in PC-based contact manager.
9. Maintain an understanding of current codes and standards such as NFPA, UL, FM, and local AHJ requirements as they apply to Explosion Protection and life safety, as well as NEC and general Building Code compliance.
10. Regional travel required.
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Personality Traits: High energy, courageous, organized, dependable, fun & outgoing, results oriented, detailed, practical, competitive, open-minded, responsible, positive, high integrity, team oriented, accountable, strives for excellence, intellect.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Higher-level education or Degree in a Technical, Marketing, or Business field or equivalent technical, sales, or marketing work experience.
Proven track record of providing superior customer service and prior sales performance results.
High School Diploma or GED.
“Field Service Technician”
The ideal candidate is a detailed, analytical problem-solver who is motivated, hardworking and has a high aptitude for critical thinking tasks. The Field Service Technician will inspect, test and repair various Fire Suppression Systems and equipment.
- Performs routine technical inspections and diagnose system problems
- Provide complete and accurate Inspection Reports for each piece of equipment serviced, with condition of equipment and any recommendations for repairs required
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of fire suppression systems
- Program Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Control Panels
- Provide Leads for service or new construction
- Cover a 24/7 on-call week that is rotated among all service technicians throughout the year
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude and relationship with customers and employees at all times.
- Keep assigned company vehicle clean and well maintained
High School Diploma or a General Educational Development Diploma (GED).
Two years of technical training, preferably in fire protection. Excellent communication skills needed to accurately describe problems and communicate with customers. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds. Ability to pass required pre-employment drug- screening, background check and satisfactory driving history.
Preferred: Associates degree in a related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and previous Fire Protection experience highly preferred.
Certification of Honeywell Gamewell FCI E3 Series highly preferred.
Do you have the skills we are looking for? APPLY NOW by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org