SSI offers a generous compensation package and benefit package including:
- Full medical
- Dental and vision
- Company 401k retirement plan
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company vehicle (when required)
- Paid port to port
- And so much more!
SSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Whether you’re seeking a new career in an exciting, challenging and growing field, or you have experience in the fire suppression, alarm, or sprinkler industries, we are interested in hearing from you now! Apply today online at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 610-709-5000 for more information.
“Great Service – It’s That Simple!”
“Field Service Technician”
The ideal candidate is a detailed, analytical problem-solver who is motivated, hardworking and has a high aptitude for critical thinking tasks. The Field Service Technician will inspect, test and repair various Fire Suppression Systems and equipment.
- Performs routine technical inspections and diagnose system problems
- Provide complete and accurate Inspection Reports for each piece of equipment serviced, with condition of equipment and any recommendations for repairs required
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of fire suppression systems
- Program Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Control Panels
- Provide Leads for service or new construction
- Cover a 24/7 on-call week that is rotated among all service technicians throughout the year
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude and relationship with customers and employees at all times.
- Keep assigned company vehicle clean and well maintained
High School Diploma or a General Educational Development Diploma (GED).
Two years of technical training, preferably in fire protection. Excellent communication skills needed to accurately describe problems and communicate with customers. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds. Ability to pass required pre-employment drug- screening, background check and satisfactory driving history.
Preferred: Associates degree in a related technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and previous Fire Protection experience highly preferred.
Certification of Honeywell Gamewell FCI E3 Series highly preferred.
Do you have the skills we are looking for? APPLY NOW by sending your resume to: email@example.com