Industrial Thermal Imaging Cameras
Offering fire, process monitoring and pre-explosion protection capabilities, industrial thermal imaging cameras accurately identify hot spots or overheated equipment, providing early warning to avoid equipment damage or personnel risk.
Cameras provide live and recorded video from the camera as well as a phone app with alarm push notifications and remotely controlled relays.
Contact us to discuss your specific goals and SSI can help select the ideal industrial thermal imaging camera for the application, install cameras, sync with connected fire alarm control panels or PLC for equipment shutdown and offer unmatched technical support.
In fire applications, thermal imaging technology may detect…
- manufacturing or process equipment temperature increase prior to equipment damage
- lithium or other battery over temperature prior to off gassing and thermal runaway
- an overheated engine, which could create a fire if reached by oil mist.
- the incipient stages of a fire in a waste management facility or outdoor storage.
In combustible dust applications, thermal imaging technology may detect…
- an overheated conveyor bearing transporting combustible materials
- hot spots as required by NFPA 652
- hot spots found in a dust collector or other equipment that handles combustible dust
- belt slippage and other potential hazards found in a bucket elevator
Fike Corporation has partnered with MOBOTIX to bring innovative video technology solutions to the world of fire protection. MOBOTIX will add thermal imaging technology to Fike’s current offering of video analytics and optical detection.
Dual Thermal and Optical Monitoring
The rugged intelligent camera with an integrated high-performance thermal image sensor can be used in most industrial environments, explosion proof cameras and PTZ are available. Thanks to the two directly adjacent lenses, side by side thermal and optical cameras allow users to pinpoint the exact location of hotspots like smoldering fires in a visible image.
MOBOTIX protection for sensitive areas:
• Battery Production & Assembly in Industry
• Power Generation & Supply
• Lithium-ion Buffers (e.g. Battery Packs)
• Storage & Logistics (Racks/Trucks)
• Stationary and Virtual Power Plants (Industry and Private)
• E-Charging Stations & Wall Boxes (E-mobility)
• Recycling and Waste Disposal
MOTOTOX Thermal Imaging for Battery Monitoring
MOBOTIX Thermal Imaging for Early Fire Detection
MOBOTIX 7 Data Sheet
MOTOTIX – KUHN RIKON Case Study
Fire protection is important to your business. Finding the solutions to your fire protection needs is something we have been doing since 1983. Our customers have found that they can trust the experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and ethics of SSI’s sales team. We invite you to contact one of the members of this team to discuss how SSI can protect your employee’s life safety and your valuable assets for the continued operation and success of your company. Contact us or call 1-800-360-0687 for a System Sales and Design Consultant to assist you with your needs.