Autocall TrueAlert ES Addressable Appliances
Autocall TrueAlert ES appliances are the industry’s most advanced line of intelligent, fully addressable notification products. Constant electronic supervision of each notification appliance and revolutionary self-testing capability help ensure that appliances will work when needed and enable building owners to avoid tedious and potentially expensive after-hours manual testing. Learn More
- Delivers better protection: Each appliance has the intelligence to report its location and status to the Autocall fire alarm control panel, improving protection and giving facility managers and system operators the confidence of knowing all their notification appliances are ready to perform in an emergency.
- Minimizes disruption to business operations with appliance self-testing: Built-in light and sound sensors enable the fire alarm control panel to detect the operation of the strobe and sounder and confirm whether the device tested properly. This means testing can be performed at any time, without disrupting building occupants and operations—it can even be scheduled to take place automatically.
- Provides greater design and expansion flexibility: Flexible wiring architecture allows system designers to go further with less wire and face fewer design roadblocks. TrueAlert ES systems are also highly scalable, so they can grow and expand as buildings change and life-safety needs evolve.
Cost effective to install and service
- Allows faster, easier, lower-cost installation: Addressable technology and a flexible wiring scheme make it possible to significantly cut installation time and cost. In many cases, TrueAlert ES appliances can be installed with smaller gauge, unshielded wiring, and the forgiving wiring architecture helps avoid mistakes during installation.
- Provides stronger documentation and reporting capabilities: Appliance information and test history are stored and can be easily retrieved from an Autocall ES panel to generate reports for compliance officials.
- Delivers compliance with notification appliance synchronization. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as well as many individual project specifications and local regulatory agencies require notification appliance strobes to be synchronized in areas where multiple appliances are visible from a single point. The goal is to avoid triggering seizures in photo-sensitive people when the appliances go into alarm. Typical applications are building atriums, airport concourses, and sporting venues. With TrueAlert ES, all the notification appliances on all control units connected to a network loop automatically synchronize.
Autocall TrueAlert ES Addressable Speakers
Autocall TrueAlert ES addressable speakers provide higher-quality audio output, improved aesthetics and sophisticated emergency message delivery. This takes notification to a higher level of capability, safety and value for architects, engineers, installing contractors, building owners and facility managers.
- Targeted audio messaging for enhanced emergency response: You can program TrueAlert ES speakers to deliver different audio messages to targeted areas within a building. Each audio unit has its own address on the fire alarm system and is supervised by an Autocall ES fire alarm panel. This means the fire alarm panel can be programmed to select which speakers are to be used and what message will be played in that area during an emergency.
- Appliance self-testing: The self-test process takes just seconds to complete, and can be initiated manually or programmed via the fire alarm control panel to run automatically at a convenient time.
- Improved aesthetics: TrueAlert ES speakers are available in red, white and black and feature a sleek, streamlined look that blends well with any building or facility decor.
- Improved audibility and intelligibility: In an emergency, TrueAlert speakers help ensure that building occupants receive critical guidance through pre-recorded messages, tones or live messaging. Their high-quality audio output also enables the speakers to be used for standard daily functions, such as non-emergency paging and background music.
Autocall Addressable LED Notification Appliances
Advanced LED technology and a streamlined design make Autocall TrueAlert ES LED appliances smaller, more energy efficient, and less obtrusive. They also meet NFPA 72 2016 edition notification appliance pulse width requirements. These are UL Listed for synchronization with other Autocall TrueAlert ES addressable appliances with Xenon strobes.
With a decreased footprint and a lower profile, TrueAlert LED appliances blend into the environment and are only noticed when they need to be — in an emergency. Because they are part of the TrueAlert ES family of addressable appliances, they feature revolutionary self-test capability that helps reduce testing costs and ensure systems stay in top working order.
- Includes TrueAlert ES functionality: TrueAlert ES addressable technology allows for t-tapping, more flexible system design and easier installation.
- Offers revolutionary self-test capability: Streamlines maintenance, testing, and reporting.
- Comes in a smaller, more appealing design: A lower profile and sleek contoured design helps the appliances blend into a facility’s environment.
- Increases efficiency: Advanced LED technology decreases power consumption so you can connect more appliances to each power supply on your system.
- Includes agency approvals from UL, ULC, FM, CSFM and MEA (NYC).
Fire protection is important to your business. Finding the solutions to your fire protection needs is something we have been doing since 1983. Our customers have found that they can trust the experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and ethics of SSI’s sales team. We invite you to contact one of the members of this team to discuss how SSI can protect your employee’s life safety and your valuable assets for the continued operation and success of your company. Contact us or call 1-800-360-0687 for a System Sales and Design Consultant to assist you with your needs.