SSI is pleased to offer the Fike Products line of Co2 high-pressure fire suppression equipment.
Total Flooding and Local Application Systems
Both CO2 systems consist of a fixed supply of carbon dioxide connected to a piping network for agent distribution. A total flooding system quickly extinguishes both surface and deep seated fire hazards by discharging the agent into an enclosed volume. A local application system is used when the hazard is non-enclosable. Local application systems protect a two- or three-dimensional hazard by discharging the carbon dioxide directly on the burning material.
Applications for C02
• Flammable liquid storage areas
• Quench tanks
• Mixing operations
• Spray booths
• Turbine driven generators
• Electrical areas
• Dust collectors
• Engine rooms
SSI installed a Fike high-pressure CO2 system on a metal coating machine using a Fike SHP PRO control panel with thermal detection. Watch the discharge test by clicking on the link below: https://fast.wistia.net/embed/channel/pxox0ecqtf
Benefits of a Fike Carbon Dioxide Fire Protection System Include:
• Fast and Effective – within seconds, CO2 penetrates the entire hazard area to smother the combustion.
• Electrically non-conductive – for a wide range of applications.
• Versatile – CO2 is effective on flammable and combustible materials and approved for Class A, B, and C hazards.
• Environmentally friendly – because carbon dioxide is naturally found in the atmosphere, there is no environmental impact.
Fire protection is important to your business. Finding the solutions to your fire protection needs is something we have been doing since 1983. Our customers have found that they can trust the experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and ethics of SSI’s sales team. We invite you to contact one of the members of this team to discuss how SSI can protect your employee’s life safety and your valuable assets for the continued operation and success of your company. Contact Suppression Systems, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-360-0687 for a System Sales and Design Consultant to perform a needs analysis at your facility.